Making connections with LCCC faculty, staff, and students will make your experience more enjoyable and you will be more successful!
- LCCC@Your Service – LCCC @ Your Service is held at the beginning of the Fall and Spring semesters at Main Campus, the Donley Center, and the Morgan Center. This event is a service fair where students can learn about and meet the staff of different offices available to assist them during their time at LCCC.
- First Year Seminar – Some majors and programs require students to take a first year seminar (FYS) course. These courses are designed to help students transition to college and be successful. While all of the courses share common learning objectives they also include specific information related to a career pathway or major.
- Social Media accounts – The First Year Experience program maintains social media accounts on Facebook, Twitter, Snap Chat, and Instagram. The accounts are used to share information about activities or helpful hints as well as reminders about upcoming deadlines.
- Student Life/Athletics - Student Life and Athletics offer a variety of teams, clubs, and activities. Can't find something you like? Think about starting a new club. Enjoy playing a sport? Consider joining one of our eight athletic teams. Being involved on campus looks good on your resume and your transfer applications, and it is fun!
- Advising - All LCCC students are assigned an Academic Advisor in their career pathway. Your Advisor is available by appointment or on Walk-In Wednesday to answer questions, discuss career goals, transfer planning, and more. Your Advisor can also help you create an academic plan so that you know what courses you need to take to graduate and when you are going to take them.