Women’s Soccer Coach
Manage all aspects of the women’s soccer program, carrying out the mission and objectives of the athletic department, the EPAC, NJCAA Region XIX. Help create a positive team culture that encourages competition, growth and development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work within LCCC and the Athletic Department policies and procedures to accomplish goals.
- Able to create training plans and provide instruction in team practices.
- Assist with game management.
- Ensure safety through careful monitoring of the condition of equipment and facilities utilized by the team.
- Recruit and roster a team of quality student-athletes.
- Aid in the academic success and retention of student-athletes.
- Ensure compliance with college, conference, region, NJCAA, rules, and guidelines.
- High School diploma required. Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Prior coaching experience required, 2 years working with high school or college aged players preferred. Knowledge of NJCAA eligibility.
- Communicate effectively and professionally to players, coaches, and college staff.
- Must be willing to work early morning, evening, weekends, and holidays during the season.
- First Aid, CPR, AED training certification required.
- Act 153 Clearances (Act 34 PA Criminal Background, Act 151 PA Child Abuse History, Act 114 FBI Cogent Clearance Fingerprinting)
To Apply: Please send cover letter, resume, and transcripts to: Dr. MaryAnn Rush Wallace, Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org