Strengthen Your Competitive Advantage:
In one day, employees at any level can develop a real understanding of the flow of resources in your company and see the big picture, so they can make meaningful contributions to the business. Participants manage a business for 3 years to improve performance. Working in teams, they compare the effects of management decisions in seemingly unrelated business areasfrom inventory levels to customer service initiatives, thus comparing apples and oranges.
This helps them understand costs and income and how these impact the overall efficiency and profitability of the operation.
Apples & Oranges Value To Business Leaders
- Create a common vision throughout the organization
- Build a shared understanding of financial concepts
- Communicate key messages during & before times of Organizational change
Value To Employees
- Understand decisions that didnt used to make sense
- Take more personal accountability
- Create better ideas and solutions to grow the business
- Use and understand financial terms
The practical application directly tied to the content and theory that was delivered in a way that made it exciting, practical, and interesting. I learned something I will use.
A strong tool for communicating with decision makers. The simulation made the concepts more visible and understandable.
Brochures & Literature