Questions To Ask Transfer Admissions Counselors
THAT’S A GOOD QUESTION!
Here is a list of questions you may want to consider asking when speaking with a four year transfer admissions counselor. What else do YOU need to know?
- Do you offer my major and if so, please tell me about it.
- Are there any special entrance requirements to the college or my major that I need to be aware of, such as pre-requisite courses or a minimum G.P.A.?
- What are the admissions deadlines that I should be aware of?
- What should I be doing now?
- Do you offer special scholarships for transfer students?
- Is there anything I need to know about selecting my courses so I am assured they will transfer?
- How many credits will transfer from LCCC to your college/university?
- Where or who can I go to get more information about my intended major, admissions requirements, transferability of courses, etc.?
- Do you offer an Honors program and if so, can you tell me about it?
- Is housing available for transfer students?
- What else should I be aware of to best prepare for a smooth transition?
What other questions do YOU have?
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE TRANSFER PROCESS SEE: