Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center - http://www.patrac.org
The Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC) has been established to provide current and accurate information about course transferability and the college transfer process. The PATRAC web site will be updated frequently and additional information pertaining to course transferability among the participating institutions* will be posted as it is made available.
To enter the Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PATRAC) web site, go to http://www.patrac.org.
For more information about the transferability of LCCC courses and agreements with these and other colleges and universities, see Transfer Services.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Students are responsible to work with their academic advisor to select appropriate courses as they relate to the transfer major, general education and the transfer institution's graduation requirements. The information contained on this and other web sites is to be used to support the academic advising process, not in place of it.
Participating PATRAC colleges and universities:
- Bucks County Community College
- Butler County Community College
- Community College of Allegheny County
- Community College of Beaver County
- Community College of Philadelphia
- Delaware County Community College
- Harrisburg Area Community College
- Lehigh Carbon Community College
- Luzerne County Community College
- Montgomery County Community College
- Northampton Community College
- Pennsylvania Highlands Community College
- Reading Area Community College
- Westmoreland County Community College
PA State System of Higher Education Universities
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- California University of Pennsylvania
- Cheyney University of Pennsylvania
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania
- East Stroudsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Edinboro University of Pennsylvania
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania
- Kutztown University of Pennsylvania
- Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania
- Mansfield University of Pennsylvania
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania
- Shippensburg University of Pennsylvania
- Slippery Rock University of Pennsylvania
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania
- Lincoln University*
- Pennsylvania College of Technology*
- Temple University*
- The Pennsylvania State University*
- University of Pittsburgh*
- Carlow University
- Lackawanna College
- St. Francis College
*Pennsylvania’s state-related institutions have varying levels of participation in PA TRAC. To learn more about the college or university that interests you, click on the name of the institution.
For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.