Deadline Codes & Forms
Now is the time to file your Free Application for Federal Student Aid for the 2014-2015 academic year which covers classes starting in August 2014 through August 2015. Please file by LCCC's recommended filing date of May 1, 2014 for the fall 2014 semester. Students must reapply each year for financial assistance.
LCCC's college code is 00681000.
Financial Aid Forms
Please note: You will need Adobe Reader to view and print these documents. Click here to get Adobe Reader.
How to access your Banner Web Account
- Dependent Verification Worksheet - 2014-2015
- Independent Verification Worksheet -2014-2015
- Verification of Other Untaxed Income - 2014-2015
- Child Support Paid (Dependent Student)
- Child Support Paid (Independent Student)
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits (Dependent Student)
- Receipt of SNAP Benefits (Independent Student)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed at the Institution)
- Identity and Statement of Educational Purpose (To Be Signed With Notary)
- High School Completion Status Verification
- Parental Information Form
- FAFSA Signature Page - 2014-2015
IRS Forms and Contact Information
- IRS Web Site to order a tax transcript - http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript
- IRS phone number to order a tax transcript - 1-800-908-9946
- IRS form 4506-T Request for Transcript of Tax Return
- IRS form 4506T-EZ Short Form Request for Individual Tax Return Transcript
Applying for a Student Loan
- Instructions for applying for and receiving a loan
- Entrance / Exit Counseling Form/Master Promissory Note (MPN)
Financial Aid Appeal
Student Services Center, Room 118
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Fax: 610- 799-1798