Eligibility for Accommodation Services
Lehigh Carbon Community College’s Disability Support Services office provides access and academic accommodations for qualified students. A qualified student is one who meets the requisite academic standards for admission or participation in college programs/activities. A student is eligible for accommodations based on the following criteria:
- Schedule an intake interview with the Disability Support Services Office by calling 610-799-1156.
- When requesting reasonable accommodations, present appropriate documentation (see appropriate documentation link).
- Documentation will be confidentially maintained in the office.
- Once officially registered with Disability Services, request the reasonable accommodations recommended by the learning specialist, to the student's individual faculty and follow any arrangements discussed.
- Maintain a working relationship with the student's disability services learning specialist to discuss ongoing accommodation needs, as necessary.