- Documentation should be typed on letterhead stationary or be in report form.
- Documentation should include the following:
- A clearly stated diagnosis of a disability
- The student's functional limitation in a postsecondary academic environment
- The signature, printed name, title, and professional credentials of the evaluator
- The date of evaluation
- Documentation must be a comprehensive assessment addressing the ability to function in a postsecondary academic environment. An IEP may not be sufficient documentation by itself.
- Disability Support Services staff will review the submitted documentation to determine reasonable accommodations.
Documentation Guidelines for Specific Conditions
- Learning Disability
- Mobility, Sensory, Health or Medical Impairments
- Neurological Disorders
- Psychiatric/Psychological Disorders
- Verfication of Disability Form(print or complete online)