What is the myLCCC Portal?
Within myLCCC, students have access to Google mail, LCCC’s student email system; Bannerweb, where students can check grades, register for classes, pay bills and search the course schedule; and access Angel, our online learning system. You can also login to the library to check your account and to search for materials. All of this, and more, is at your fingertips, with just a single username and password at myLCCC.
How do I log into the myLCCC Portal?
Click the link below to see a short video on how to login to the Portal:
To begin, enter your User ID and temporary password in the 'myLCCC Login' box. The first time you login to the portal, you will see the User Agreement. Read the agreement carefully, then click 'I agree'.
Next, you will see a page with three steps:
- Enter three security questions and answers. Click the [Save] button on the left side of the window, beneath your new security questions and answers.
- Change your password.
- Click the button 'Take me to myLCCC'.
Should you ever forget your password, the security questions will be required to reset your password by yourself. Create simple questions with easy answers that are personal to you. Be careful with answers such as dates, which involve formatting - for example, you would need to remember if you entered 1Jan11, January 1 2011, or 1/1/11..
Forgot your password?
Click the link below to see a short video on how to reset your own password:
Follow these three steps to reset your password:
- Enter your User ID in the 'Forgot Password' box and click the [OK] button.
- The 'Forgot Password' box will now display two of your three security questions. Answer these questions and click the [OK] button.
- The 'Forgot Password' box will change again, this time asking you to type your new password two times. When finished, click the [OK] button.
Once your password has been reset, the 'Forgot Password' box will display a confirmation message. Then use the 'myLCCC Login' box to enter your User ID and new password to login.
Still having trouble with the portal?
For additional online information, please click the link "Password Help and General FAQ", located at the top right corner of this page.
Please use the form below to report any problems you are having with the Portal.