LCCC Foundation - EZ Find Scholarship Finder - The Roberta and Ernest Scheller Jr. Family Foundation Scholarships
The Roberta and Ernest Scheller Jr. Family Foundation Scholarship
(Restricted to Schuykill County Residents)
- Paid to an approved institution for tuition and fees for a maximum of four semesters. The Scheller Family Foundation scholarship is “last in” financial aid, and shall cover only that portion of a qualified awardees tuition and fees not covered by federal and state aid, excepting student loans.
- Must be a current Schuylkill County resident AND
- Have been a Schuylkill County resident during attendance and graduation from LCCC
- Must be a recent graduate, or plan on graduating in the current year AND
- Have earned or will earn either an Assoc. of Arts and/or Assoc. of Applied Science from one of the full degree programs offered at LCCC’s Morgan Center
- Have a GPA of 3.0 minimum
- Applicants must demonstrate a financial need by completing a FAFSA prior to April 1 and for each year in which they will receive the scholarship.
- Must be accepted by:
- An institution of Pennsylvania State System of High Education (PASSHE) OR
- An institution such as Cedar Crest College approved upon special request
- Student must be accepted to a program of study for a baccalaureate degree that can be completed in a maximum of two years (Full time, four semesters. Summer and inter-sessions not included)
- Application must include a copy of the Letter of Acceptance from the institution
- Applicant must consent to release of financial aid and transcript information to the LCCC Foundation for purposes of determining continuing eligibility
- Provide the Foundation, and keep current, email and telephone contact information once student has begun at the institution
- Participate in a work study at the University each semester. (A part time or full-time job is equivalent to work study)
- Agree in advance if the student withdraws from classes, the refund will be sent directly to the LCCC Foundation.
- Does not include LCCC Certificate programs
- Applicants must be resident of Schuylkill County and have been a Schuylkill County resident during attendance and graduation at LCCC.
Applications are now closed