LCCC Foundation - EZ Find Scholarship Finder - Construction Technology A.A.S. (COT) Scholarships
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs.
Students enrolled in accredited junior college programs or who have plans to transfer to a four-year institution may apply.
Visit the website by clicking on the link above
Deadline: Saturday, November 1, 2014
An Outside Scholarship
Pantano Technology Scholarship
Amount: One $1,500 scholarship for the spring semester
- Second semester LCCC student
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- American born or naturalized American citizen
- Open to ANY TECHNOLOGY MAJOR
- International students not eligible for this scholarship
How To Apply
- Download Application (closed for academic year 2013/2014)