LCCC Foundation - EZ Find Scholarship Finder - Construction Management A.A.S. (COM) Scholarships
- Open to both females and males.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United States and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
Click on the link above to go to the website and online applications. Available to both degree and certificate programs.
Deadline: February 28, 2015
An Outside the College Scholarship
The AGC Education and Research Foundation offers undergraduate and graduate level scholarships to students enrolled in ABET or ACCE-accredited construction management or construction related engineering programs.
Students enrolled in accredited junior college programs or who have plans to transfer to a four-year institution may apply.
Visit the website by clicking on the link above
Deadline: Saturday, November 1, 2014
An Outside Scholarship
Pantano Technology Scholarship
Amount: One $1,500 scholarship for the spring semester
- Second semester LCCC student
- 2.5 GPA minimum
- American born or naturalized American citizen
- Open to ANY TECHNOLOGY MAJOR
- International students not eligible for this scholarship
How To Apply
- Download Application (Curretnly Closed)