LCCC Foundation - EZ Find Scholarship Finder - Construction Management A.A.S. (COM) Scholarships
Pantano Health Sciences and Technology Scholarship
Electronic Application must be received by January 15, 2015.
Handwritten applications not accepted
Amount: Three $1,500 scholarships
- Second year LCCC student
- 2.5 cumulative GPA minimum (transcript required)
- 21+ years old
- American born or naturalized American citizen (sorry, foreign students not eligible)
- Currently employed part time at least 6 hours/week
- Registered for the spring semester at LCCC
Must be enrolled in one of the following courses of study:
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- Medical Assistant Program (MED)
- Any Nursing Program
- OTA (OTA)
- PTA (PTA)
- Biology (BIOS)
- Biotechnology (BIT)
- Chemistry (CHMS)
- Chemical Technology (CHT)
- Engineering (EGRS)
- Environmental Sciences (ENVS)
- Mathematics (MATS)
- Natural Sciences (NSLS)
- Physics (PHYS)
- ANY Technology degree major
(see the application for details)
How to apply:
The application period is closed
- Open to both females and males.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled in a construction-related degree program at a school in the United States and must have a least one term remaining in a course of study leading to a degree or an associate degree in a construction-related field. High school seniors are not eligible.
- Applicant must desire a career in a construction-related field.
- Applicant must be enrolled full-time.
- Applicant must have a current cumulative GPA or 3.0 or higher to be considered for awards.
Click on the link above to go to the website and online applications. Available to both degree and certificate programs.
Deadline: February 28, 2015
An Outside the College Scholarship