SUMMER INFORMATION SESSION
The LCCC Admissions Office will be offering a Summer Information Session for prospective students to learn about the admissions and enrollment processes, financial aid, student services and academic programs. Indivdual sessions will be held for both Adult Learners and high school students. Students and their families will also be able to tour our main campus in Schnecksville and speak to representatives from their program of interest. Both events will be held in the Community Service Center (campus map) located on the main campus in Schnecksville:
- Thursday, August 14 from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Registration will begin at 5:30 p.m.
- Activities will begin at 6:00 p.m.
PROSPECTIVE NURSING STUDENT PRESENTATIONS
Are you interested in obtaining your RN or LPN? Please join us for an information session about the LCCC Nursing Program. Presentations take place at the Main Campus - Schnecksville.
The session will cover:
- The Admissions Process to Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- The Admissions Process into the LCCC Nursing Program
- Core Classes
- TEAS-V Exam
- Additional Requirements
- Thursday September 4 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm in Science Hall Room 142
- Tuesday September 23 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm in Science Hall Room 142
If you are considering attending one of these presentations, register here. If you would like to register over the phone or need to cancel, please feel free to call the Admissions Office at 610-799-1927. We hope to see you soon!