Verification of Student Attendance Form
NEW STUDENT SELF SERVICE
AVAILABLE AT LEHIGH CARBON COMMUNITY COLLEGE THROUGH THE NATIONAL STUDENT CLEARINGHOUSE
NO COST NO WAIT SAVE TIME OPEN 24/7
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, day-care providers, or any other organization requiring proof of enrollment.
- Check deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history.
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
NOTE: All students must provide their social security number prior to the start of the semester in order to request an enrollment certificate. To protect the privacy of your social security number, it will not be used as your student identification number.
If you are forwarding your enrollment certificate to a 3rd party, we advise that you print the policy or group information at the top of the Enrollment Verification Certificate.
You will need to log in to Bannerweb via the myLCCC portal. CLICK HERE TO LOGIN TO myLCCC.
To ensure the security and confidentiality of sensitive information being transmitted over the internet, the Clearinghouse protects its customers by using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology provided by the VeriSign Secure Site Program, SSL encrypts/unencrypts the data before the Server/Client sends or receives transmissions.