Are you a new student looking to attend LCCC? Have you attended LCCC in the past and are looking to return? Follow the steps below to determine which application works best for your situation.
- You are applying to LCCC for credit courses for the first time
- You took Dual Enrollment/High School courses through LCCC while attending high school
- You enrolled in a noncredit course and want to enroll in a credit course for the first time
- You are currently enrolled in high school and are graduating this coming year
- You have attended LCCC previously but not in the past 12 months or more
- You are in high school and plan to take classes while still in high school
- You are an international student interested in obtaining an F-1 Visa
*NOTE: If you were previously registered for credit or noncredit courses and are changing your name, a copy of your driver's license, marriage license, or court order is required before your name can be changed.
Printable Application & Residency Form