Fall Session 2
Fall 2 is a ten-week semester offering a wide variety of on-line and on-campus classes. Fall 2 begins on Tuesday, September 29 and ends on Saturday, December 19. Registration runs through Friday, October 2. To get started, follow the registration steps listed below:
For New Students:
• Depending on the course, you may need to complete the COMPASS Placement test. Next you need to meet with an advisor to register for your class. Send an email to email@example.com or call 610-799-1124 to schedule an advising appointment.
• Payment due at the time of registration.
For Current LCCC Students:
• Go to myLCCC portal using your username and password.
• Click into Courses on the launch pad then into Register/Add Drop Classes.
• Finally, click into Select Term.