Fall Session Two
Fall 2 is a ten-week accelerated semester offering a wide variety of on-line and on-campus classes. Fall 2 begins on Tuesday, September 30 and ends on December 20. Registration runs through October 4. To get started, follow the registration steps listed below:
For New Students:
• Depending on the course, you may need to complete the COMPASS Placement test. Next you need to meet with an advisor to register for your class. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-799-1124 to schedule an advising appointment.
• Payment due at the time of registration.
For Current LCCC Students:
• Go to myLCCC portal using your username and password.
• Click into Courses on the launch pad then into Register/Add Drop Classes.
• Finally, click into Select Term.