The college is closed December 24 through January 5, 2015 for the holidays. You may request an electronic official transcript with fall 2014 final grades processed beginning December 29, 2014, through our transcript provider, the National Student Clearinghouse at www.getmytranscript.com.
Ordering Transcripts from LCCC
Lehigh Carbon Community College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide electronic transcript ordering for current, past students and alumni through the LCCC website.
Students who last attended prior to fall 1985 and have not returned: these transcripts are microfilmed and require an extra 3 business days to process.
Transcripts will not be sent until past-due financial obligations at LCCC have been met.
Students may now request transcripts in the following ways:
1. Current and recent students with a portal account have two options: - through the myLCCC portal Launchpad>My Records>Request printed transcript. Allow 3-5 business days to process with this method.
- or by ordering an electronic transcript on the National Student Clearinghouse website. This electronic method allows same day delivery, often within 30 minutes if there are no holds or research required.
2. Alumni and other students without a portal account: - use the National Student Clearinghouse website.
Note: Processing time may increase during peak periods.
You can order as many electronic transcripts as you like in one online session using any major credit. The fee for an electronic transcript is $5.00 per transcript per recipient email address. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
Steps to complete an electronic transcript request:
1. Enter their personal information
2. Select Recipient
3. Enter Recipient details
4. Review Order
5. Enter credit card
6. Sign Consent.
Benefits for students and alumni:
- Convenient 24/7 access
- Electronic delivery in the same day from when the order is placed often within 30 minutes (when there are no holds or research required on the student’s account).
- Secure transactions
- Immediate, secure electronic transcript delivery worldwide
- Automatic order updates via mobile text alerts and email
- Online order tracking
- Ability to order multiple transcripts for multiple recipients in one order
- If you need to submit a document with your transcript there will be an attachment option available.
If you need help or have questions about the National Student Clearinghouse’s transcript ordering service, please contact them at 703-742-7791 or email them at email@example.com.
The office of Registration/Students Records at LCCC Schnecksville (Room SSC 122) can be reached at 610-799-1171 or firstname.lastname@example.org.