Prospective Lehigh Carbon Community College students are invited to attend spring open house. Learn about admissions, financial aid, scholarships and academic programs. The event will be held at main campus
- Thursday, April 9 from 6 to 7:30 pm
PROSPECTIVE NURSING STUDENT PRESENTATIONS
Are you interested in obtaining your RN or LPN? Please join us for an information session about the LCCC Nursing Program. Presentations take place at the Main Campus - Schnecksville.
The session will cover:
- The Admissions Process to Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- The Admissions Process into the LCCC Nursing Program
- Core Classes
- TEAS-V Exam
- Additional Requirements
- Tuesday April 7th, 2015 - 5:00 to 6:00 Room SH 143
- Thursday April 23rd, 2015 - 5:00 to 6:00 Room SH 143
- Monday May 4th, 2015 - 5:00 to 6:00 Room SH 143
- Tuesday June 9th, 2015 - 5:00 to 6:00 Room SH 143
- Thursday June 25th, 2015 - 5:00 to 6:00 Room SH 143
If you are considering attending one of these presentations, register here. If you would like to register over the phone or need to cancel, please feel free to call the Admissions Office at 610-799-1927. We hope to see you soon!