Prospective Lehigh Carbon Community College students are invited to attend one of our two fall open house dates. Learn about admissions, financial aid, scholarships andacademic programs. Campus tours will also be provided. Both events will be held in our Community Services Center on Main Campus in Schnecksville.
- Thursday, October 23rd from 6:00 - 8:00 PM
- Saturday, November 15th from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
Interested students should register here or contact LCCC Admissions Office at
firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
PROSPECTIVE NURSING STUDENT PRESENTATIONS
Are you interested in obtaining your RN or LPN? Please join us for an information session about the LCCC Nursing Program. Presentations take place at the Main Campus - Schnecksville.
The session will cover:
- The Admissions Process to Lehigh Carbon Community College (LCCC)
- The Admissions Process into the LCCC Nursing Program
- Core Classes
- TEAS-V Exam
- Additional Requirements
- Thursday October 9 from 5:00pm to 6:00pm in Science Hall 141
- Monday October 20 from 5:00 to 6:00pm in Science Hall 141
If you are considering attending one of these presentations, register here. If you would like to register over the phone or need to cancel, please feel free to call the Admissions Office at 610-799-1927. We hope to see you soon!