It's not too late to register for the spring semester! Fast Track Registration is your opportunity to complete all of the registration process during one campus visit. Don't miss out - Your Future Starts Here.
First, make sure you've already submitted an admissions application for Spring. Then click here to see if you are exempted from all or a portion of the COMPASS Placement Test. Exemptions are based upon PSAT or SAT scores or previously completed college-level course work.
When you attend you will be able to:
- Complete Placement Testing (if needed)
- Meet with an Advisor
- Register for classes
- Submit your FAFSA or speak with a financial aid representative
- Pay your tuition & fees or set up a tuition payment plan.
Fast Track One Stop Registration Dates:
- LCCC Allentown - Saturday December 5, 2015 - 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Last test start time is 10:00 a.m.)
- Main Campus Schnecksville - Saturday January 9, 2016 - 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m. (Last test start time is 10:00 a.m)
Fast Track will be held at our downtown Allentown location (718 Hamilton Street) on December 5th, and at our Main Campus, Schnecksville location on January 9th in the Student Services Center. Check in on December 5th will be in the Donley Center lobby and on January 9th at our Admissions Office, Room SSC 122. New students transferring to LCCC with prior college credits should bring unofficial transcripts and contact your previous college and arrange to have your official transcripts sent to us immediately.
Please note - your FAFSA must already be completed or payment arrangements must be made when you register for classes.
Please click on the link below to register: