Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS test)
Test of Essential Academic Skills (V5) 2014
- AS OF 2011, TEAS V IS REQUIRED. NO EARLIER VERSIONS OF THE TEAS TEST WILL BE ACCEPTABLE.
- Go to www.atitesting.com to register for and select a date to take the TEAS test. The test fee is $71. This fee is nonrefundable and non-transferrable.
- Food, drink, cell phones, calculators & study aids are prohibited in testing area.
- Valid Photo ID and confirmation of registration to take the TEAS test are required for admission to the testing area.
- Please bring your ATI username and password to the test site. You will be required to log onto the ATI website using the user name and password you created when registering for the test.
- The testing area will be open 30 minutes before the scheduled test time. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes before the scheduled test time. You will have approximately 3.25 hours to complete the TEAS test. This is a computerized test. Optional breaks are provided but count against testing time.
- No one will be admitted to the testing center once testing has begun. Late testers forfeit the testing fee. No refunds or credits will be given. Late testers may register for another test date, but must pay an additional testing fee.
- Please note that the TEAS test can only be taken once per academic year. If the test is taken more than one time during the academic year, the earliest test score will be used.
- If the test dates at LCCC are full, you can take the TEAS V at another location, by December 1. HOWEVER, after the exam you will have to pay an additional fee of $25 (via ATI’s online store) to purchase an electronic transcript to be sent to LCCC. Only officials transcripts received directly from ATI will be accepted.
- Any request for accommodations for a disability must be made to the Disability Support Office at 610-799-1190 prior to testing.
- You will be taking Version V (5) of the TEAS test.