Human Resource Management Certificate (HMNC)
*This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.*
This program allows students to specialize in personnel and human resource topics. The skills and knowledge provided enhance the ability to effectively attain and maintain an organization's most valuable resource--people. Graduates will be qualified to obtain entry-level positions such as: benefits coordinator, personnel records supervisor, training and development coordinator, and recruitment specialist. Credits may be applied toward the A.A.S. degree in Human Resource Management.
Upon completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- Describe the business enterprise concept including ethical considerations.
- Demonstrate and integrate computer literacy.
- Apply accounting principles and procedures for sole proprietorshipsand partnerships, including the preparation of annual reports andinterim financial statements.
- Apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities.
- Describe procedures for compliance with various human resource regulations and the law.
- Describe supervisory skills and standards for human resource management procedures.
- Analyze issues involved in organizational recruitment, training and development.
- Additional Disclosure Information
|Human Resource Management Certificate (HMNC)|
|BUS 120||Intro to Business Organization||3|
|CIS 105||Intro to Comp & Applications||3|
|BUS 211||Principles of Management
|BUS 241||Business Law I||3|
|BUS 252||Human Resources Management||3|
|ACC 160||Principles of Accounting I||3|
|BUS 254||Human Resources Law||3|
|BUS 259||Compensation & Benefits Mgt
|BUS 262||Recruit, Training & Evaluating Employee||3|
|IDS 105||Think, Prob Solv, Team Building||3|
Human Resources Management (Certificate)
Approximate Cost of Program
|Books: 2,000||Fees: 685.50||Tuition: 3,650|
|Books: 2,000||Fees: 1,014||Tuition: 7,300|
|Out of State|
|Books: 2,000||Fees: 1,342.50||Tuition: 10,950|
|Books: 2,000||Fees: 1,014||Tuition: 5,475|
- On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
- More cost information can be found here: Tuition & Fees
Length of Program
Intended time to complete: 12 months