Business Management Certificate (BMGC)
*This is an overview of the program. The course sequencing is meant to serve as a guideline for your semester planning. Please note that the scheduling of courses, program sequencing and curriculum are subject to change.*
This program introduces students to various aspects of business management and will qualify them to obtain entry-level management positions, management-trainee positions, or to become business owners. Credits may be applied towards the A.A.S. degree in Business Management.
Upon successful completion of the program, graduates will be able to:
- describe the business enterprise concept, including ethical considerations.
- produce conventional written business communications.
- recognize supervisory skills and standard management procedures.
- apply fundamental accounting principles and procedures.
- apply legal principles, particularly rules of contracts, to all business activities.
- demonstrate and integrate computer literacy.
|Business Management Certificate (BMGC)|
or AOT 115
|CIS 105||Intro to Computers & Applications||3|
|BUS 120||Intro to Business Organization||3|
|ACC 160||Principles of Accounting I||3|
|BUS 209||Business Communications||3|
|BUS 211||Principles of Management||3|
|ACC 161||Principles of Accounting II||3|
|BUS 221||Principles of Marketing||3|
|BUS 241||Business Law I||3|
|BUS 252||Human Resource Management||3|
*Recommended electives: Any AOT; any BUS; CIS 110, 111; ENG 105, 111; MAT 118 or higher level math course; PSY 142.
Business Management (Certificate)
Approximate Cost of Program
|Books: 2,200||Fees: 753||Tuition: 3,900|
|Books: 2,200||Fees: 1,104||Tuition: 7,800|
|Out of State|
|Books: 2,200||Fees:1,455||Tuition: 11,700|
|Books: 2,200||Fees: 1,104||Tuition: 5,850|
- On-Campus Room & Board: Not Offered
- More cost information can be found here: Tuition & Fees
Length of Program
Intended time to complete: 12 months