Online Degrees & Courses
Online Degrees & Courses
Distance education occurs while the instructor and student are separated by time, distance, or both. It may use video, audio, computer, multimedia communications, or some combination of these methods with traditional approaches. The material covered in distance education courses is equivalent to LCCC's on-campus courses. The main difference between distance education courses and on-campus courses is location and delivery method.
The College Catalog will provide descriptions of each program of study and the courses required. Search the Master Course Schedule for specific courses available next semester. In the search results, see the "Location" information to determine if the course you want is online, a hybrid or on campus. Note that not all courses are offered every semester. An advisor can help you plan ahead.
Distance Education Programs and Degrees which are fully online:
- Associate Degrees
- Accounting A.A.S.
- Business Administration A.A.
- Business Management A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Education/Early Intervention A.A.S.
- Early Childhood Specialized Credit Diploma
- General Studies A.A.
- Human Resource Management A.A.S.
- Liberal Arts A.A.
- Special Education A.A.
- Certificates and Specialized Credit Diplomas
- Accounting Certificate
- Administrative Office Technology Certificate
- Business Management Certificate
- Early Childhood Education Director Specialized Credit Diploma
- Entrepreneurship and Small Business Certificate
- Human Resource Management Certificate
Distance Education Programs and Degrees 80% or more online (requiring some courses on campus or field experience).
- Education A.A.
- Health Information Technology A.A.S.
- Humanities A.A.
- Medical Billing Specialist Specialized Diploma
- Psychology A.S.
Distance Education Programs and Degrees from LCCC include a combination of online courses. Distance education requires students be self-directed, independent learners. LCCC's faculty are available for personal appointments, telephone contact, or email communication.
Lehigh Carbon Community College has articulation agreements with numerous colleges and universities. These agreements are formal transfer policies between LCCC and other colleges and universities to assist the transfer student. These agreements ensure that, if you successfully follow a prescribed program of study at LCCC, you will be guaranteed admission and in most cases, be able to transfer with full junior status. These agreements apply regardless of whether you complete the degrees listed above online or on campus.